Mothers2mothers (m2m) Uganda Profile:
mothers2mothers (m2m) is an Africa-based NGO that unlocks the potential of women to eliminate paediatric AIDS and create healthy families across eight sub-Saharan African countries. m2m trains, employs and helps empower HIV-positive women to work as community healthcare workers in understaffed health centres and underserved communities. Through a peer-to-peer approach, these ‘Mentor Mothers’ deliver a range of health services, advice, and support to women and their families. Started in Cape Town, South Africa in 2001 with an initial focus on preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV, m2m has innovated and built on its strengths and now provides family-centred support for a range of related health and social issues spanning pregnancy, birth, childhood, and adolescence.
- Check data sources for completeness
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents and update data whenever necessary
- Accurately enter data from source documents/forms into the databases
- Generate and maintain an issue log for data gaps and liaise with the supervisor to address the gaps
- Conduct data cleaning as assigned
- File data sources per the M&E filing system