Job Title: Data Entrant – Riham Uganda Jobs 2020
Dept: Biscuit Section
Organization: Riham Uganda
Riham Uganda Profile:
Hariss International Limited is one of Uganda’s leading manufacturers of food and beverages. Since its inception in 2005, the production of both food and beverages have been operating under the brand name RIHAM.
RIHAM has grown into a well-known household brand over the years and has greatly captured the support of the mass market. The brand currently operates a broad product portfolio comprising of Carbonated Soft Drinks, Natural Mineral Water, Juices, Malt & Energy Drinks, Premium & other biscuits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining an efficient technical database.
- Creating data backups in the system.
- Conducting data analysis and interpretation.
- Data entry for all the technical departments
- Data update with new information as and when it becomes available.
- Preparing and sending periodic technical reports to the responsible managers.
- Calculating the mechanical efficiency of the line on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, business, or related field.
- Experience in data entry and analysis.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical or mechanical knowledge is an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge in SAP HANNA
How To Apply for Riham Uganda Jobs 2020 – Graduate Data Entrant:
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
Deadline: March 30, 2020