Job Title: Airtel Uganda Internship 2020
Organization: Airtel Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Duration: 1st June – 31 st August 2020
The Airtel Uganda Internship Program is an annual opportunity for many young people to gain outstanding skills that will propel them above the competition in the job market.
In June 2010, Airtel Uganda was launched and is today one of Uganda’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector.
Airtel Uganda Internship 2020 Profile:
Airtel Uganda understands how many youths feel during the initial days in a new organization, and hence they are constantly with you during that crucial time and thereafter for your entire journey with the Airtel Uganda Internship!
Interns go through the welcome to Airtel orientation program on their first day of joining and a follow up is made months within joining the Airtel Uganda Internship Program to ensure that you have hit the ground running.
Airtel believes in nurturing talent and together they can work towards shaping their customers’ future through the Airtel Uganda Internship Program.
Currently, the departments and careers open to the Airtel Uganda Internship program include but are not limited to;
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Mobile Money
- Supply Chain Management
- Only students who are recommended to undertake internships by their university should apply i.e. students should possess a letter of recommendation from their university.
- Internship places are available for the period of 1st June – 31 st August 2020 in several departments depending on the course being pursued.
- Please note that our preferred interns are 2nd-year students for those doing the 3-year course and 2nd & 3rd-year students for students doing 4-5 year courses.
- Participants must have a LinkedIn account and follow Airtel Uganda on LinkedIn to qualify.
- All applications for internship should be submitted online through the Airtel Uganda official website page.
- All those who had delivered their applications to Airtel Uganda are advised to re-apply online.
- Participants will be expected to answer the 20 Questions in 9 minutes and after 9 minutes the system will time out and submit the answered questions by then.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Successful applicants will be subject to a secondary and final interview.
- The names of the applicants after the final interview will be published on our website and social media platforms.
How To Apply for Airtel Uganda Internship 2020:
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post by clicking on “Apply Now” Button below to Start Their Application.
Deadline: 15th April 2020