Job Title: 3 Agricultural Officers – Tujijenge Financial Services Jobs
Organization: Tujijenge Financial Services Ltd
Duty Station: Bukedea, Busia and Namayingo.
Tujijenge Financial Services Ltd, a growing Microfinance institution operating in Eastern region with 4 branches at Busia, Mbale, Soroti and Namayingo is looking for proactive, strong, mature, Self-driven persons of high integrity and ethical values to fill the following positions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To develop and manage a clean Agricultural loan portfolio
• Applicants should possess at least a diploma mainly in Crop and Animal production from a recognized institution.
• Possession of riding skill with a valid permit.
• Good knowledge of computer application (word & Excel)
• Good oral and written communication skills. Fluent in the local languages spoken in the above area is an added advantage.
• Knowledge in microfinance and group dynamics is an added advantage.
• Preferred age between 28- 35 years
How To Apply for Tujijenge Financial Services Jobs – 3 Agricultural Officers:
Please submit applications, Cvs, academic documents with contact addresses to:
Human Resource, Tujijenge Financial Services.
P.O. Box 1550 Jinja
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand delivery to our offices in:
- Mbale, Aryada Street, behind Nkokonjeru Primary School,
- Busia above Equity Bank, Soroti Haridas Road alter URA offices and
- Namayingo after Namayingo primary school playground.
Deadline of this Job: 08 June 2020
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.