Job Title: 5 Farm Records Assistants/Artificial Inseminator Technicians – MAAIF Uganda Jobs 2020.
Organization: Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries
Duty Station: Various Centre Farms
Reporting To: Centre Farm Manager
National Animal Genetics Resources Centre and Data Bank Profile:
National Animal Genetics Resources Centre and Data Bank, a body corporate under the Ministry of Agriculture Animal Industry and Fisheries its mandate is to take a leading role in establishing a comprehensive National Animal Breeding Programme in Uganda, wishes to recruit the following position.
To input and manage field livestock recordings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Compiles records of breeding activities from field stations
- Captures field records that feeds to the Centre database, carries out A.I activities and sensitizes farmers and supports them to correctly record breeding activity,
- Prepares routine reports as requested in compliance with the information and reporting policy of the Centre,
- Undertakes any other official duties as may be assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
- Should have a Uganda Certificate of Education Certificate in Animal Production and Management or Certificate in Artificial Insemination from a recognized organization/institution is a Prerequisite
- Working experience of at least one (1) year gained from a reputable organization/institution is a prerequisite.
- 25-45 Years
How To Apply for MAAIF Uganda Jobs 2020:
All CV, applications and testimonials (including 3 work references) should either be hand-delivered or sent the following email: email@example.com and should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Attn: Human Resource/Administration,
National Animal Genetic Resources Centre & Data Bank,
P.O. Box 183 Nsamizi Road, Entebbe,
Closing Date: 08 July 2020 by 5:00 pm