Job Title: Systems Administrator – Pride Microfinance Jobs 2020
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Pride Microfinance Uganda Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34-networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide; regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
The Systems Administrator will maintain the technical environment including hardware, software and related infrastructure, system and server administration, user permissions, backup, monitoring and performance, and responsible for systems availability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Install, rebuild and configure servers, system hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc.in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
2. Develop and maintain operating system updates, patches and configuration procedures.
3. Perform daily ICT system monitoring.
4. Carry out performance reporting.
5. Maintain data centre environmental and monitoring equipment.
6. Manage infrastructure storage to ensure all servers can access the storage assigned to them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any other related field.
- Certification in MCSA, MCITP, CSA, CCNA and any other networking certification.
- Three years experience in a busy ICT environment in a similar position, preferably a banking industry
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to click on the link below and follow the application instructions after reviewing the job details.
- In order for you to submit your application, you need to create an account first.
- Fill in your personal information and upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV), including all your scanned academic credentials, 3 letters of recommendation from each of the referees and a passport photo.
- Submit online i.e. no hard copy deliveries will be accepted
Closing Date: 2nd July 2020 by 5:00 pm