Job Title: Independent Administration Officer – CourieMate Jobs 2020
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary Range: 500,000sh – 1,000,000sh NET based on skills and experience.
CourieMate Uganda Profile:
CourieMate is a delivery company in Uganda. CourieMate is a startup company founded in 2016 providing last mile delivery solutions for both individuals and businesses. CourieMate is a leading last-mile delivery company in Uganda, breaking through the barriers of a poor address system using ICT innovations to provide a supreme last mile delivery service to our clients. We are expecting a high demand for delivery services after a pandemic outbreak of COVID-19.
To expand our business, we need an Independent Administration Officer to organize our day-to-day office administration work. As the work responsibility requires a variety of functions, you shall be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. You should also be familiar with procurement, recruitment, accounting, MS word, MS excel, and google spreadsheets. In this role, you will be responsible for reporting to the General Manager – Operation.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Track transactions on petty cash and report any discrepancies
- Procure office stationery and supplies, and manage/maintain these office supplies
- Procure and manage office asset
- Arrange the environment and enhance the security level in the office
- Monitor fleet (vehicle) repair and maintenance
- Prepare client invoice, payment voucher and receipt document
- Conduct a variety of subscription work including URSB, KCCA, URA, bank, and other organizations
- Manage staff attendance
- Assist recruitment activities and procedures for new employees to start working in the company
- Other related works
- Independent professional worker without supervision
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administration Assistant or relevant role
- Experience in procurement, recruitment, petty cash handling, and accounting
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
How To Apply for Couriemate Jobs 2020:
All interested Ugandan nationals who wish to join us in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to click on the link below and follow the application instructions after reviewing the job details.
Deadline: Open until filled.