Job Title: Office Assistant – LDC Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Law Development Centre (LDC)
Duty Station: Uganda
About Oxfam Uganda:
The Law Development Centre (LDC) invites applications from qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts in the staff establishment at the Kampala, Mbarara and Lira campuses
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To carry out routine office support such as photocopying and delivering correspondences.
• To serve tea in offices
• To ensure that the offices in the Department are clean and tidy.
• To open and close offices.
• To run office errands.
• To perform any other duties assigned by the Administrative Assistant.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least four passes one of which must be in English.
- At least two (2) year’s work experience handling similar work in an institution of higher learning.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Time management
How To Apply for LDC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their applications clearly indicating campus of choice should be addressed to:
The Head, Human Resource & Administration, Law Development Centre, P. O. Box 7117 Kampala
And may be submitted by email addressed to email@example.com OR ;
Hand-delivered to the LDC Reception at either the Kampala Campus or Mbarara Campus.
Applicants should attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic documents and any other relevant documents that will support their application.
For applications by email applicants should submit scanned copies of the application and supporting documents.
Deadline: Friday 18th September, 2020 at 5:00pm