Job Title: 3 Data Entry Clerks – LDC Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: Law Development Centre (LDC)
Duty Station: Uganda
About Oxfam Uganda:
The Law Development Centre (LDC) invites applications from qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts in the staff establishment at the Kampala, Mbarara and Lira campuses
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
• To capture data in application forms into the Education Information System.
• To enter results data into the system.
• To scan documents into the system.
• To check completed work for accuracy.
• To store completed documents in designated locations.
• To ensure data integrity and compliance with LDC security policies and procedures.
• To ensure proper maintenance of office equipment and stationery.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A minimum of a Diploma in Statistics, Information Technology or Secretarial Studies, or Data Management.
- At least two (2) years’ work experience working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Excellent computer/data entry / keyboarding skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Time management
How To Apply for LDC Uganda Jobs 2020:
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their applications clearly indicating campus of choice should be addressed to:
The Head, Human Resource & Administration, Law Development Centre, P. O. Box 7117 Kampala
And may be submitted by email addressed to email@example.com OR ;
Hand-delivered to the LDC Reception at either the Kampala Campus or Mbarara Campus.
Applicants should attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic documents and any other relevant documents that will support their application.
For applications by email applicants should submit scanned copies of the application and supporting documents.
Deadline: Friday 18th September, 2020 at 5:00pm