Job Title: Data Clerk – IRC Uganda Jobs 2020
Organization: International Rescue Committee
Duty Station: Kiryandongo, Uganda
International Rescue Committee Profile:
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and help people to survive, recover, and gain control of their future.
Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees and displaced people forced to flee from war or disaster.
At work today in over 40+ countries and in 29 U.S. cities, the IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works with other field staff to update all appropriate registers
- Ensure proper storage/ﬁlling of forms in designated places
- Tracks file/form movements between field sites or centres
- Carries out proper logging in of files/forms received
- Cross checks entered data to ensure data quality and completeness
- Runs consistency quality checks and makes edits as appropriate
- Reports any errors and malfunctions in data and the data entry tools
- Makes routine backups at scheduled intervals
- Requisitions for registers and ensuring that they are in constant supply
- Supports the implementation of IRC’s standards including the Monitoring for action standards in field sites
- Perform analysis and compile data for reporting and use at field sites for decision making
- Conduct regular data reviews with health workers and provide mentorship in data quality assurance and use.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Certificate in records management, Computer literate in MS Office Applications and Experience in Data or records management added advantage.
- At least one year of working experience in a related field
- Previous work with an NGO in similar programs.
- Remains productive when under pressure.
- Ability to enhance good interpersonal relationship.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works collaboratively with team members to achieve results.
- Relates and works well with people of different cultures, gender and backgrounds.
- Flexibility and prepared to work additional hours
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to respond rapidly to changing environments, yet remain productive and focused;
- Strong and fast computer skills (primarily Word, Excel, and Power Point and outlook).
How To Apply For IRC Uganda Jobs 2020
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application online via the link below:
Deadline: October 14th 2020