Job Title: 147 Cadet Assistants Superintendent of Prison (General Duties) – Uganda Prisons Service Jobs 2020
Organization: Uganda Prisons Service (UPS)
Duty Station: Uganda
Uganda Prisons Service Profile:
Uganda Prisons Service has a vision of becoming a Centre of excellence in providing human rights based correctional services in Africa. Its primary mandate is to guide the Government on policy matters relating to the management, development and administration of the service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• ln- Charge of Prisons Institutions;
• Responsible for safety and security of the institution;
• Responsible for correctional training of inmates confined therein;
• Supervising and appraising subordinate staff;
• Responsible for discipline of institutional staff and inmates;
• Responsible for general accountability of arms, ammunitions, clothing and other Government stores;
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in any of the disciplines either in Arts or Sciences (Pure and Applied) from a recognized University or institution.
- Results Orientation; Ethics and Integrity; Interpersonal Skills;
- Ability to adapt to multicultural settings; Communication Skills;
- Team Building and Problem-Solving skills.
- Age limit is 35 years.
How To Apply For Uganda Prisons Service Jobs 2020
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs and Application online via the link below:
Deadline: October 30th 2020