Job Title: Management Trainee – NITA Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: National Information Technology Authority-Uganda
National Information Technology Authority-Uganda (NITA-U) Profile:
The National Information Technology Authority-Uganda (NITA-U) is an autonomous statutory body established under the NITA-U Act 2009, The Authority is under the general supervision of the Ministry of Information Communications Technology and National Guidance (MOICT&NG). The National Information Technology Authority, Uganda was established with a mandate to coordinate, promote and monitor the development of IT in the context of social and economic development of Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in the reconciliation of the accounts receivable ledger.
- Prepare a status of monthly aged debtor analysis.
- Provide support for preparation of timely and accurate reconciliations of revenues
- provisioned through the various revenue streams.
- Recording, summarizing and reconciliation of cash collection accounts.
- Provide support in billing clients and ensure timely collection of outstanding debtors.
- Support in updating and reconciling the Accountable advances.
- Provide the requisite support during the NITA-U statutory/internal audits.
- Perform any other duties, which may be assigned from time to time.
- The applicant for the National Information Technology Authority-Uganda (NITA-U) Management Trainee – Accounts job must hold an Honors’ degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics from a recognized university.
- Previous experience in credit control, or management accounts receivable in a reputable institution.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of the end to end Accounts receivable process.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including management.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply for NITA Uganda Jobs 2021:
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements/specifications and with the right personal attributes are required to complete and submit a NITA-U Application Form, Download Here with a cover letter, supported by a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, and must specify day time telephone contact, email addresses of both the applicant and three referees to the address below.
The Executive Director,
National Information Technology Authority – UGANDA (NITA-U),
Palm Courts, Plot 7A, Rotary Avenue (former Lugogo bypass)
P.O. Box 33151, Kampala-Uganda
Tel: 0417 801 038
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (application shouldn’t be more than 10MBs)
Deadline: 8th February 2021
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.