Job Title: ICT Interns – War Child Holland Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: War Child Holland
Job Location: Kampala
War Child Holland Profile:
WCH is looking to hire Interns who will assist in rolling out applications and making system improvements to the existing Unit 4 ERP being used by War Child Holland Country Offices. The Interns will complement the Regional Operations and IT Team’s ongoing efforts to complete the rollout, and initiate the automation of other modules like Procurement including purchase and travel requests. This is expected to increase efficiency and reducing processing time.
Major Scope of the Assignment
The interns will develop and test missing modules, capture and input missing data like staff details and support in the implementation through training and documentation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Development of the power BI dashboards
• Enabling the payroll system within UNIT 4 in accordance with Uganda tax tables.
• Linking Organization’s risk matrix to power BI and MS Access.
• Should currently enrolled in, or completed a university degree with a focus on Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science and Information Technology.
• Demonstrated knowledge or Professional Certifications in database programming languages like MySQL, Oracle and other relevant database API’s is a MUST.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint is an added advantage.
• Excellent Communication, written and spoken with ability to visualize data to make meaningful information.
• Be a creative thinker and able to solve problems fast.
How To Apply for War Child Holland Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualiﬁed and interested candidates who meet the requirements should send your application at the link below.
Deadline: 28 February 2021 at 5:00pm
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.