Job Title: Quality Assurance Assistants – Living Goods Jobs Uganda 2021
Organization: Living Goods
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Quality Assurance Officer
Living Goods Uganda Profile:
Living Goods seeks to drive lasting impact in community health—saving and improving millions of lives across the developing world. Living Goods supports and strengthens the Ministry of Health CHWs in Uganda by supporting recruitment, training and jointly managing CHWs to deliver health education and services door-to-door. Living Goods has been operating in Uganda for ten years. Currently, there are over 3,200 CHWs working in 19 districts of Eastern, Central and Northern Uganda. Every quarter, Living Goods conducts calls to customers for purposes of assessing the accuracy and integrity of data reported by CHPs during the preceding quarter through the Living Goods SmartHealth App for LG KPI
The role will entail getting customer feedback on the quality of service, providing recommendations for data quality improvements, and checking for accuracy and completeness of reported data.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct phone surveys (calls) to sampled Living Goods clients to verify data accuracy and assess customer satisfaction.
- Identify and report issues/concerns raised by the clients during the calls.
- Completing the designed mobile data collection forms
- Participate in the initial training session about the study methodology and implementation;
- Obtain informed consent from the sampled clients;
- Check completed forms to be sure that all questions were asked, as well as all relevant items on the data collection tool completed.
- Complete expected work while adhering to the research protocol as described during the training workshop
- The temporary QA assistant must have at least one year of experience conducting quantitative research including customer care calls and should have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in health sciences, Social Sciences, statistics or a related field is required.
- Experience in interviewing survey respondents in the health-related field is an added advantage.
- Oral communication skills in English and any of the local language of Luganda, Lumasaba, Langi, and Lusoga);
- Flexibility in duties to be performed; High levels of integrity; Flexibility in working hours;
- Computer literate, using MS office suite and willingness to engage in training activities.
How To Apply to apply Living Goods Jobs Uganda
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply through the link below.
Closing Date: 19th March 2021 at 5PM
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.