Job Title: Procurement and Fulfillment Manager – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ABSA Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
ABSA Bank Uganda Profile
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
The jobholder is responsible for managing day to day procurement activities, handling procurement fulfilment operations and quality delivery of business procurement/sourcing requirements within the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Sourcing Strategy Planning – continuously improving and re-evaluating the purchasing activities of the Bank.
• Execution of the strategic, tactical or direct sourcing operations
• Manage and maintain Procurement Procedures that adhere to the Bank Policies and Business Strategy
• Ensure supplier compliance with the applicable Bank Procurement Procedures
• Spearhead and coordinate the in-house procurement trainings for continuous development of colleagues
• Spearhead and coordinate refresher trainings on the online procurement tools (OWARI/SAP & COUPA) for both colleagues and Service Providers
• Continuously mentor, advise and support the Team
• Work with the Finance Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of Invoices
• Provide periodic reporting to Management on procurement performance controls
• Gather feedback from Vendor Managers on vendor performance for use in future procurements
• Benchmark the performance of Service Providers based on external performance and supplement the information in the supplier database
• To escalate and assign queries to relevant personnel within the department
• To own and follow-up on the resolutions of problems/complaints logged in the department within the prescribed SLA limes.
• To update internal and external stakeholders on the progress of outstanding issues as stipulated in the relevant SLA’s.
• Working collaboratively across ARO Procurement and the business to deliver value from Global deals
- Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- No experience required
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 7th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.