Job Title: Junior Data Quality Analyst – Tugende Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Tugende Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Senior Data Analyst
Tugende Uganda Profile
Tugende is a for-profit social enterprise providing asset and SME finance, leasing, insurance, and financial literacy to new customers, and consumer finance to qualified existing customers. It was formally established in 2012 in Uganda and is a technology-enabled asset financier of income-generating assets for proven entrepreneurs, using a lease-to-own product to offer an affordable path to ownership of these assets. Tugende empowers customers unable to access formal credit and has financed over 40,000 customers.
In this position, Tugende is searching for an experienced and knowledgeable Data Quality Analyst with experience working in fast-paced environments, to serve the needs of a fast-growing company. The Junior Data Quality Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that data loaded/entered into the database meets the informational requirements of Tugende limited.
Tugende is rapidly expanding its reach both geographically and also in terms of products and services to more customer segments. This implies reliance on systems and data to make the right decisions on a day-to-day basis in an efficient way, hence the need for the Junior Data Quality Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proactively find data quality issues, analyze and find root causes.
- Review the data collection process and develop key data quality KPIs to help in the analysis and monitoring of data quality issues for Key data loaded in the database.
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple branches and departments of Tugende
- Proactively improve the quality of salesforce reporting and reports used by Tugende
- Perform quality data extraction exercises
- Assist to perform data analysis and interpretation of data using statistical techniques
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Note: This job description gives a general guideline, and therefore does not include an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities
Knowledge, experience, skills, and qualification:
- A good degree in Mathematics, Economics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or other related technical fields. At least 1+ years of practical experience in handling both structured and unstructured data sets.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Data analysis
- Proven passion for the data quality Assurance discipline ie. experience with data issue identification analysis and remediation
- Proven experience and passion in developing and monitoring data quality management KPIs and dashboards
- knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL, etc), programming (Apex, R, or Python)
- Knowledge of statistics and statistical packages for analyzing datasets ( Excel, SPSS, STATA, SAS, etc)
- Experience working with data visualization tools such PowerBi, Tableau, Salesforce, Zoho, Microsoft office, etc.
- knowledge of using G-Suite is an asset
- Analytical knowledge with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
Personal attributes and abilities:
- Good interpersonal skills ie Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Strong business communication skills
- Extremely meticulous in approach to work ie taking or showing extreme care about work
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Talent for quickly learning new tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
How To Apply for Tugende Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their application through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.