Job Title: Client Liaison Officer – Marie Stopes Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Marie Stopes Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Hospital Manager
Marie Stopes Uganda Profile
Marie Stopes International exists to bring quality family planning and reproductive healthcare to the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people. We’ve been delivering family planning, safe abortion, and maternal health services for over 35 years. Millions of women worldwide turn to us for help each year, whether in limiting the size of their families, or avoiding dangerous complications in pregnancy or unsafe abortion.
Working hand in hand with and reporting to the Hospital Manager, the Client Liaison Officer’s main role is to maintain the high clinical standards expected by MSI and actively work to promote the smooth running of the centre and contribute to improved financial performance.
It is particularly important that the post holder is able to sustain a close and collaborative partnership with operational staff in the support office and field, so that project deliverables remain a focus of operational activities. This post holder will be able to work productively with the Research, Monitoring & Evaluation, Operations and Social Franchising teams to ensure that programme activities serve the indicators in MSU’s M&E framework.
1. Accountability of all staff to each other and our clients and stakeholders
2. Equality of opportunity and access
3. Value for money in the management of our resources
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Providing Unconditional positive regard for every customer/client at the Centre.
• Ensure the Centre Maintains the best customer handling standards and train all staff at the Centre to provide the best customer experience.
• Ensure that client are welcomed and offered a sit on arrival.
• Efficiency of service and minimize client waiting time.
• Client follow up, support and building positive relationship to increase client loyalty.
• Ensure client feedback is received, recorded, shared with management and follow through to address all issues raised.
Front Desk Management
• Ensure that the reception area and client toilets are clean and stocked of necessary supplies.
• Ensure that the office is fully operational in terms of power, water, Phone, Office equipment.
• Receive and redirect incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Make official telephone calls on behalf of staff and ensure that accurate records are kept.
• Liaise with Administrator in terms of Centre staff welfare i.e. uniforms, Ids.
• Provide administrative support to the centre team especially in report writing.
• Receipt and reconciliation of all centre income.
• Fill out the daily income summary at the end of the day and give the money and summary to the centre manager for banking.
• Ensure that all client notes have correct money noted and receipt numbers are recorded.
• Ensure proper reconciliation of Petty cash.
• Proper records management, ensure confidentiality and maintenance a record of vital client information.
• Ensure all client notes are filed in alphabetical order so all notes can be found easily. Existing client notes should all be stored together so a full record can be achieved.
• Keep inventory record of all MSU property at the Centre.
• Manage centre assistants and care taker’s workload and ensure that the centre environment is clean and well maintained.
• University Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
• At least 3 years experience in sales, Business development and management with a big, fast paced business organisation
1. Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, Power point and internet is mandatory.
2. Proven excellent technical oral, written, and editing abilities; ability to present and write influentially for multiple audiences
3. Ability to work well with others in team environments, build consensus and drive change
4. must be able to satisfy stakeholders;
5. should be able to work in deadline driven/results orientated atmospheres
6. Strong people management skills
7. Able to think strategically and a good planner
8. Able to manage and motivate teams to achieve targets and to achieve organisational change.
9. Posses leadership personality, and able to take on and solve problems quickly and efficiently
10. Ability to stay on track and deliver even under pressure.
• Willingness to work beyond the stipulated business working
How To Apply for Marie Stopes Uganda Jobs 2021
To apply for the positions, Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 15th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.