Job Title: No Experience Customer Service – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees. We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania (Barclays Bank in Tanzania and National Bank of Commerce), Uganda and Zambia. We also have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, Mozambique, South Africa, Tanzania and Zambia.
The Personal Banker will provide specialist advise & support in the maintenance & analysis of banking activities & initiatives in order to provide accurate reports & information to relevant stakeholders, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying customer needs & managing customer flow (queues): Effectively directing customers to the appropriate banker to provide end-to-end solutions to client needs
- Digital ambassador: Act as a digital ambassador matching client needs and digital platforms accurately & successfully to encourage digital channel adoption where it makes sense to do so
- Sales & Service: Consistently deliver exceptional sales & service & team goals
- Compliance and Risk Management: Drive proactive compliance & risk management in all essential banker activity including risk identification, risk prevention e.g. operational risk, information security (customer confidentiality) etc.
- The ideal applicant for the Absa Group Limited Personal Banker should hold relevant qualifications
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.