Job Title: Fresher Banking Assistant – Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Finance Trust Bank
Job Location: Uganda
Reports to: Branch Accountant
Finance Trust Bank Profile:
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services business of Uganda Finance Trust Limited (MDI). Today Finance Trust Bank is a fully-fledged Commercial Bank serving a clientele of over 400,000 depositors and over 23,000 borrowers, through a network of 35 branches country wide. The Bank offers a variety of Products and services including; Savings, Current accounts, Loans, Money transfer services and Bills payments to its target market which comprises of micro, small and medium entrepreneurs, salary earners and youth.
To receive deposits, pay customers’ withdrawals on request, attend to customer complaints and balance cash at the end of day.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive cash and Cheque deposits from customers in line with the cash management policy.
- Pay out cash to customers in line with the cash management policy.
- Receive and verify cash from strong room/ reserve every morning in line with the cash management policy.
- Balance cash at the end of the day in line with the cash management policy and procedures.
- Conduct money transfer transactions in line with the money transfers policy.
- Receive and attend to customers’ inquiries, complaints and requests in line with FTB policies.
- Open customer accounts in line with the account opening procedures.
- Enter the customer details, photos and signatures into the system in line with account opening procedures.
- Grow the customer base by cross selling FTB products to them.
- Record, forward suggestions from customers and follow up in line with customer care strategy.
- Provide documents used in banking to customers in line with FTB policies and procedures.
- Receive and enter ATM, CRB and other applications in line with the FTB policy and procedures.
- A Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Business Administration or other business related qualification obtained from a recognized institution.
- A Credit Pass in Mathematics and English at Ordinary level education.
- Working knowledge of Banking software.
- Experience working as a Cashier in a busy organization will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated computer literacy is a MUST.
- Ability to speak indigenous languages is necessary.
- High integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and team work skills.
- Willingness to work outside the Central business district of Kampala.
Position carries an attractive salary and benefits package.
How To Apply for Finance Trust Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Suitably qualified candidates should address their application to Head, Human Resource, Finance Trust Bank, Plot 115 & 121, and Katwe. P.O. Box 6972, Kampala, Uganda, and email it, as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY. Please note: As per Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.
Deadline: 14th May 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.