Job Title: 6 Drivers – JCRC Jobs in Uganda 2021
Organization: Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Transport & Logistics Officer
Joint Clinical Research Centre Profile:
Joint Clinical Research Centre (JCRC) is a Centre of Excellence that was started in 1990 to address the very serious problem of HIV/AIDS, which was at its peak by that time. The institution is a limited liability, not for profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), which was initiated by a collaborative effort of: Ministry of Health, Ministry of Defence and Makerere University Medical School (currently College of Health Sciences).
The Driver will mainly transport JCRC staff and supplies (Drugs, Laboratory Reagent, Sundries and other items) from and to the required destination in accordance with transport schedules and procedures. He/she shall Keep and update a log of vehicle movement and ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition at all times.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Complete and submit all necessary paperwork, such as dispatch sheets and any other paper work required for effective delivery of JCRC supplies
- Deliver and pick items, documentation and ensuring accurate capture of what the item/documentation is, who received the item, and obtaining proper signatures.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, safety and security of the vehicle and its contents, to prevent loss, damage or accidents.
- Ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Keep and update a log of vehicle movement and records any critical occurrences.
- Advise the Transport officer on vehicle maintenance and service schedules, license requirements and any other repairs.
- Maintain an excellent driving records
- Transport employees, stakeholders, and other individuals as directed in a safe and responsible manner.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- The applicant must hold an Ordinary Level Certificate with training in Automobile Mechanics, Defensive Driving and First Aid
- Driver’s License and good driving record.
- At least two years of driving experience in a large organization
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability.
- Be willing to work extra/overtime hours as needed according to departmental workload.
How To Apply for JCRC Jobs in Uganda 2021
All candidates should send their applications addressed to;
Manager Human Resource & Development,
Joint Clinical Research Centre,
Plot 101 Lubowa Campus off Entebbe Road,
P.O Box 10005, Kampala-Uganda.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please strictly submit two documents combined in one PDF are required (Application letter and CV not exceeding 6 pages).
Closing Date: Friday 6th August 2021 by 12:00pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.