Job Title: System Analyst – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Lead Systems Architect
DFCU Bank Profile:
dfcu Bank is a fast-growing Bank in Uganda offering a wide range of financial solutions to its chosen market segments. We are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Officer in our Chief Operating Officer to support our expansion strategy.
Reporting to the Lead Systems Architect, the role holder will be responsible for acting as the key interface between the Business Analysts, Data Architect and the Project Manager. The Systems Analyst will be tasked with performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and designing the System flow.
The Systems Analyst shall also ensure that the different software developed conforms to the software development standards by conducting system reviews and documenting reference manuals.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases, functional specification, and source to target mappings to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during system design reviews.
- Verify that the System Integration test checklists are properly documented, are complete and comprehensive.
- Work closely with the Business analysts to concretize the Business requirements in terms of technical delivery output.
- Provide and/or create relevant test scenarios to be used in the System integration testing process to establish alignment with the approved design.
- Participate in the software development processes by prototyping new application requirements and process designs.
- Participate in technical improvements of existing business applications and processes by identifying consolidation opportunities all the while keeping abreast with emerging technology.
- Liaise with the Testers and Quality assurance lead to conclusively carry out tests and sign off results.
- Prepare system documentation to provide technical support for programs and for production/operating procedures.
- University degree in the areas of Information Technology, Computer science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other Mathematically inclined degree.
- Experience with Jira, SharePoint, SQL, Nintex and BPM tools.
- Project management skills are an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in software and product development of more than 4 years.
- To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Knowledge and experience with at least two software prototyping languages such as Java, Python or C# is required.
- Experience with managing and administering Linux/Unix and Windows servers is required.
- Experience in writing technical documentation is must.
- Ability to perform technical assessment of management information systems (review of needs, data quality and data security).
- Strong understanding of database design and implementation techniques using MYSQL/MS SQL Server or Oracle is required.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail and project management skills.
- A track record of problem-solving skills in IT related projects is required.
- Ability to perform Test Driven Development to ensure robustness of new applications and transactional systems.
- Ability to perform source reviews to identity functional glitches and software bugs is an added advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment, and drive to consistently lead high quality standards of work.
- Demonstrated ability to link and apply complex technologies to business strategies & a high proficiency in Information and Communication Technology.
- Strong skills in business process analysis and redesign and the ability to solve complex business problems.
- Strong understanding and experience in digital banking services.
- Experience leading cross functional and technical
- Experience with running test & learn methodologies, such as Multi-variant testing.
- Ability to manage cooperation with third-party vendors.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a sense of urgency, positive attitude, and the ability to excel in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
- Energy and enthusiasm; must find the work “fun” and enjoy being accountable and be willing to hold others accountable.
- Excellent communications and engagement skills.
- Strong attention to detail and personal effectiveness.
- High-level of integrity and strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Strong skills at relationship building.
- Self-drive and initiative.
How To Apply for DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Monday 23rd August 2021 to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300469.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.
Closing Date: 23rd August 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.