Job Title: 2 Internal Auditors – PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: PostBank Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Manager General Audits
PostBank Uganda Ltd Profile
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government-owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on the mass market with operations spread across the country. The bank is growing and enhancing its services.
To examine the soundness of financial and management systems and procedures. Report findings and any departure from the systems and advise on corrective or remedial actions to management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exhibit sound business judgement, distinguishing between important and unimportant matters when evaluating audit results
- Draft timely written and oral communications audit reports of high quality in content, style and clarity.
- Ensure current and future nancial and management systems conform to regulations and professional accounting requirements.
- Report on weaknesses or failure to comply with procedures and propose remedial action.
- Carry out regular random audits of Post Bank Uganda cash.
- Report on all examinations or audits to the Chief Internal Auditor through the Audit Manager.
- In conjunction with the Chief Internal Auditor, Audit Manager and Human Resource Department assist in induction and development of audit sta
- Exercise due professional care in performing audit work, including reviewing operating eciency, measuring attainment of objectives and making recommendations for cost reductions and earnings improvement. Conclusions should be supported by documentation of observations, inspection, inquiries and conrmations.
- Determine the eectiveness of internal controls in area being audited and degree of compliance with bank policies. Deciency ndings and recommendations must be communicated to Audit Manager.
- Carry out regular audits on branches requiring extensive travel throughout the country, necessitating frequent overnight stays.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in conducting risk- based audits.
- Experience in use of analysis tools such as SQL and ACL shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good relationship management
- Report Writing skills
- Utmost professional integrity
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Statistics from an accredited college or university, Part certification as a CIA, CPA, ACCA or CISA, and knowledge of auditing, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation shall be an added advantage.
How To Apply for PostBank Uganda Jobs 2021
All candidates should send the following documents should accompany the application;
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of academic documents
- Applicants address and day time telephone contacts
- Postal/email address and daytime telephone contact of three referees of good standing in society one of which should be your current Supervisor
On line applications addressed to Chief HR & Admin Officer, P.O Box 7189 Kampala. Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject. Plot 4/6 Nkrumah Road, P.O Box 7189 Kampala. Uganda
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 3rd September 2021 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.