GENPROF Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021 – 5 Debt Recovery Officers
Job Title: 5 Debt Recovery Officers – GENPROF Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: GENPROF Microfinance
Duty Station: Kamuli and Kayunga, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Manager
GENPROF Microfinance Profile
GENPROF Microfinance is regulated by the Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority (UMRA).
GENPROF microfinance is looking for highly motivated and competent individuals to fill the position of Debt Recovery Officer. The incumbent will follow up and recover defaulted loans in order to maintain a healthy loan portfolio in the assigned areas of operation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each client in assigned areas of operation comply with his/her loan agreement.
- Maintain a consistent reduction of non-performing debts.
- Follow up with credit officers to get reasons on all late repayments and act in accordance with GENPROF’s credit policy and procedures.
- Prepare weekly and monthly collections reports.
- Establish good customer service in assigned areas of operation.
- The ideal candidate should have at least one year working experience in a similar position in a reputable financial institution.
- Must have at least a diploma obtained from a reputable institution.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft excel and word, and knowledge on any financial data management software.
- Excellent communication, analytical and sales skills.
- Have credibility and high level of integrity.
- Must be innovative and be able to develop solutions for problems in a short time.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks under minimum supervision.
- Must be between the age of 25-32 years.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Demonstrable track record of high integrity, reliability, and dependable.
- Networking and influencing skills.
- Writing and reporting skills.
How To Apply for GENPROF Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2021
All suitably qualified and interested candidates must submit their application letters, curriculum vitae with three referees, national ID, scanned copies of academic documents in one PDF file. Address your application to: The Human Resource Manager, GENPROF Microfinance. Address: Kamuli Mission Hospital Road, Buwenge Mpya, Kamuli Municipality, Kamuli district, P.O. Box 86, Kamuli, Uganda. Hand deliver applications to the above address or submit them electronically through the following email: email@example.com. For inquiries please call: 0758-306-144.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. GENPROF microfinance is an equal opportunity employer, both female and male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 17th September 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.