Job Title: Field Based Account Manager – Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: Vivo Energy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Vivo Energy Profile:
Established in 2011, Vivo Energy is the company that distributes and markets Shell-branded fuels and lubricants to retail and commercial customers in Africa. Focused on fuelling Africa’s future we make our customers’ lives easier and their experience with us more convenient, enjoyable and rewarding.
We offer high-quality products and services to our customers, setting new standards for safety, innovation and service, wherever we operate. Our vision is to become the most respected energy business in Africa. Vivo Energy Uganda was established in 2013 and has been steadily building up its portfolio over the years.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manages and update the commercial customer value proposition for LPG in line with the company guidelines
- Adhere to Group business principles and company policies regarding health, safety and the environment
- Achieve sales targets in accordance with the marketing plan for the business,
- Create a clear link between profitable growth marketing strategies and sales implementation.
- Grow business by acquiring new customers while maintaining existing customer base.
- Develop and maintain key relations with key customer accounts in line with agreed Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy.
- Ensure a sales management monitoring and review process is in place and proactively used
- Optimize the success of the Bulk Sales segment planning and implementation of detailed Key Account sales management strategies
- Develop and implement sales strategies to address identified performance gaps
- Maintain and update regularly Sales first tools and other relevant customer records.
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales or related field
- Three years of experience in sales in the FMCG field.
- Demonstrable competence in implementing standard processes, achieving sales targets and building relationships.
- Strong team member with excellent communications skills
- Strong leadership/ management of a team.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
PS; Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply for Vivo Energy Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Please ensure you include your academic documents on your application.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.