US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021 -A’Level Management Assistant
Job Title: Management Assistant – US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: US Embassy Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: USD $34,021 (UGX 120m)
Announcement Number: Kampala-2021-032
US Embassy Uganda Profile:
The United States Embassy in Kampala, Uganda has enjoyed diplomatic relations with Uganda for over 30 years. Ambassador Natalie E. Brown currently heads the U.S Mission to Uganda. The Mission is composed of several offices and organizations all working under the auspices of the Embassy and at the direction of the Ambassador.
Among the offices operating under the U.S Mission to Uganda are:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Peace Corps
The Management Assistant provides full administrative and clerical support to all Embassy sections including filling in for all direct hire/EFM Office Management Specialists during temporary absences/periods of short staffing. Incumbent shall assist in managing special projects including CODELs and POTUS’ and escort pouch when required. Incumbent shall work on temporary basis and supervised by the Management Counselor.
Minimum Qualifications for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
- The applicant for the United States Embassy Management Assistant job should have completed Secondary School
- At least two years of administrative or secretarial experience is required.
- Knowledge of correspondence procedures and general customer service is required.
- Knowledge of office protocol matters, logistics and related office requirements is required.
- Proper and efficient secretarial and office management procedures.
- Typing level II (40wpm) is required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet is required.
- Ability to work flexible hours is required.
- Must be tactful, possess good judgment and be able to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Ability to accurately proofread written material to eliminate errors, well-organized, ability to meet deadlines and to work in a multi-tasking environment is required.
- Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance.
- Basic numerical skill required.
How To Apply for US Embassy Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 11th October 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.