World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022 – 5 Project Officers
Job Title: 5 Project Officers – World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: World Vision Uganda (WVU)
Duty Station: Uganda
Report to: Project Coordinator
World Vision Uganda (WVU)
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy Non-Government Organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in over 41 districts in Uganda. World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. “Our Vision for every child, Life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every Heart, the will to make it so.”
The Project Officer will actively contribute to achieving learning through play through planning, monitoring and implementing the PPFABF Project activities in line with the design and donor requirements; and supporting the roll out of best practices and models in a manner that promotes ownership and sustainability.
Roles and Responsibilities of World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022:
Project planning and implementation
- Plan and coordinate all district based project activities in consultant with the project coordinator
- Supervise and monitor ongoing school based project activities.
- Ensure quality in rolling out of education project models ensuring sufficient funds allocated to particular activities in annual plans
- Ensure that teachers and field facilitators are supported in breaking down models into simpler work breakdown structures for easy implementation
- Track and manage activity budgets and ensure timely and cost effective project implementation.
- Produce timely, accurate, compliant and quality reports
- Participant in project management meetings and reflection forums
- Support and participate in district education Advocacy initiatives
- Ensure cross cutting themes are mainstreamed in education project
Technical support and training
- Develop a district capacity building plan and mobilize participants for capacity building
- Mobilization of and conducting trainings to build capacities on supporting enrolment, retention and completion
- Provide mentoring and coaching to teachers and district staff to build local capacity for understanding and connecting with community linkages.
- Identify technical experts to train district and community groups
- Liaise with the Project coordinator for technical support on capacity building
Partnership and networking
- Identify and build linkages, relations, collaborations and networks with partners and other stakeholders in implementation at the District level.
- Mobilization of teachers and parents for project activities
- Participate and represent WVU in key technical working forums at district,
- Point of contact for consultation on issues to do with project education programming in the district
- Conduct advocacy campaigns for education in general and positive parenting for learning
Documentation and Reporting
- Conduct ECD, community mapping and peer group mapping in preparation for project activities
- Effectively document all information related to playful parenting targeted ECDs and communities
- Responsible for capturing individual caregivers and children and indicators related to development of children
- Document good practices and project success stories and share them
Minimum Qualifications for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022:
- The ideal applicant for the World Vision Project Officer job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, social science or any related field
- At least two years of practical experience in education programming, with experience supporting girl child education
- Experience at working with pastoral communities is desirable
- Good Training facilitation and coordination skills
- Excellent monitoring documentation and evaluation skills
- Experience in conducting school mapping and report writing
- Experience in working with teachers and school management committees
- Highly motivated to achieve quality results and service
- Demonstrated accountability and integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A good team player
- Ability to work with communities
- Willingness to stay upcountry
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to submit your application and complete Curriculum Vitae by applying online through visiting World Vision International’s e-recruitment jobs portal at the web link below.
Deadline: 13th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.