Job Title: 4 Records Officers – Ministry of Public Service Jobs 2022
Organization: Ministry of Public Service (MoPS)
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Ministry of Public Service (MoPS) Profile:
Ministry of Public Service (MoPS) is mandated to lead the continuous development of the Public. Service of Uganda through the design and implementation of effective Policies, Systems, and Structures that provide for an effective and harmonised Public Service.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organizing and describing records;
- Implementing records retention and disposal schedules;
- Providing electronic records management services;
- Maintaining registries and records centers according to established standards;
- Facilitating access to records;
- Coordinating the transfer of semi current records to the Records Centre;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- All Applicants should be Ugandans in possession of an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science; or Records Management from a recognized University / Institution;
How To Apply for Ministry of Public Service Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 24th January 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.