Waape Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Business Development Specialist
Job Title: Business Development Specialist – Waape Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Waape Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
Waape Uganda Profile
Waape is a talent marketplace that empowers entrepreneurs and SMEs to use their business challenges as an opportunity to get matched, engage with and hire skilled talent across Africa. For the job seeker, we give you a platform to showcase your skills, abilities, and previous works to a wider market and get you automatically matched and notified about open earning opportunities through our blind matching algorithm.
To help the company increase sales, manage a sales pipeline, and build new business opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help the company increase contracts
- Manage a sales pipeline
- Build new business opportunities
- Establish relationships with vendors (consultants)
- Take a leading role in the development of proposals and creation of presentation materials.
- To nurture new business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Develop strategies and positions by analysing new venture integration
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate and track performance, and report on performance metrics
- Identify joint venture opportunities, assess capital needs and execute fund drives
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or engineering
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Experience with Microsoft software
- Ability to deliver presentations
How To Apply for Waape Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.