AMICAALL Jobs 2022 – Fresher Accounts Officer
Job Title: Accounts Officer – AMICAALL Jobs 2022
Organization: Alliance of Mayors and Municipal Leaders’ Initiative for Community Action on Health and HIV at the Local Level (AMICAALL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports To: Finance Manager
Alliance of Mayors and Municipal Leaders’ Initiative for Community Action on Health and HIV at the Local Level (AMICAALL) Profile
The Alliance of Mayors and Municipal Leaders’ Initiative for Community Action on Health and HIV at the Local Level (AMICAALL) is a continental Association of Urban Local Authorities (City, Municipalities and Town Councils), Mayors and other Urban Leaders committed to support sustainable solutions to local urban health challenges. AMICAALL Uganda is registered and operates as an NGO. The Mission is “To support the building of an effective and coordinated urban health and HIV&AIDS response. In line with our Strategic Program Priority Area – Leadership, Policy, Advocacy and Social Mobilization; AMICAALL Uganda has secured funding from the Democratic Governance Facility (DGF) to implement an 18-months “Strengthening Democratic Governance within Urban Authorities” Project.
The purpose of the position is to manage the finances of the various projects at AMICAALL Uganda. The Accounts Officer will work closely with the Accountant and the Finance Manager in compiling project financial reports, income and expenditure, balance sheets, cash flow statements, project reports as part of the cash management activity of the organization and donor grant agreements. The Accounts Officer will also assist in preparing for project and institutional audits.
Minimum Qualifications for AMICAALL Jobs 2022:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Additional professional qualifications like ACCA/CPA Level 2.
- Any other relevant training will be an added advantage.
- The applicant should have two years of relevant experience in Finance management, working with a non-Government entity.
- He/She should have good knowledge of computer – windows and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word and knowledge of packages like QuickBooks.
- Should have experience and skill with financial reports preparation and presentation and proven ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports.
- The applicant should have excellent writing and people skills.
How To Apply for AMICAALL Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates Please deliver your application by email, registered mail, and courier or hand in an envelope clearly sealed. Ensure that enclosed resume or curriculum vitae indicates names of 2 professional references and copies of relevant testimonials to.
The Acting Country Director, AMICAALL-Uganda
Plot 15, Vubyabirenge Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 16614 Kampala, UGANDA
Deadline: 21st May 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.