SPOUTS Uganda Jobs 2022 – Customer Service Assistants (Clean Energy Initiative (CEI))
Duty Station: SPOUTS Head Office, John Kiyingi Rd, Nsambya, Uganda, Uganda
Reports to: The SPOUTS Customer Service Associate/Officer.
Special conditions: Some travel may be required between the SPOUTS head office, factory at Nakawuka, and beneficiaries’ locations
SPOUTS of Water Ltd is a social venture that locally manufactures and distributes effective ceramic water filters to improve the access to clean drinking water sustainably in Uganda. In addition, we locally manufacture free hand-washing stations to improve access to hygiene. Our mission is to provide clean drinking water and hygiene services to all East Africans. We currently sell multiple water filter products under the brand name “Purifaaya”. The Purifaaya provides financial, social, and health benefits for its customers in addition to environmental benefits.
The Customer Service Assistant initiates and maintains contact with beneficiaries to ensure proper usage and maintenance of the rocket stoves, monitoring and evaluation of the rocket cookstove, prompt resolve of beneficiary issues and strongly defending the rocket cookstove and Spouts of Water brand.
Roles and responsibilities:
Contribute to maintaining the system for recording follow up information on all the beneficiaries of the rocket cookstove.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry to support reliable reporting for business processes.
- Contribute to the maintenance of effective administrative systems to ensure accurate information is recorded and readily available.
- Liaise with Accounting team to make sure the data is accurate and resolve any allocation issues.
Follow procedures to ensure timely follow up with beneficiaries to maximise and ensure a high usage rate of the rocket stoves.
- Prioritise beneficiaries contacts to confirm receipt of the rocket cook stove, usage and proper maintenance of the rocket cookstove.
- Make direct contact with beneficiaries to get the direct customer experience on the stove.
- Ensure that all challenges and issues on the stove are actioned and resolved.
- And any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant supervisors.
Demonstrate corporate responsibility
- Always act in a manner consistent with SPOUTS’ values.
- Comply with the SPOUTS’ standards of conduct and all applicable policies and legislation.
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- Experience in a call centre is preferred
- Extensive proven experience of 1year relevant to the work of customer service relationship, debt recovery and loans administration will be an advantage.
- High level of competence in spoken and written English language skills.
- Competent in spoken either two of these languages Luganda, Langi, and Acholi
Within the context of the main responsibilities and accountabilities of the role, the employee is expected to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Ability to follow guidelines and procedures
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Well-developed communication and listening skills
- Capacity to be adaptable based on customer information and feedback and ensure that issues are effectively resolved
- Able to seek clarification and use limited judgement for work that moves away from the usual routine
- Commitment to achieving customer service performance targets
- Proven ability to coordinate processes and prioritise workload in an environment of multiple demands
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and data bases, preferably in a work environment
- Works well in a multi-functional and multi-cultural team
How To Apply for SPOUTS Uganda Jobs 2022
Application letters, CVS and relevant academic documents should be sent on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to attach your salary expectations.
Closing Date: 24th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.