ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Payments Processor
Job Title: Payments Processor – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ABSA Bank Limited
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
ABSA Bank Limited Profile:
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
- The Role holder is responsible for offering the best service to the internal and external customers for best management of stakeholders.
- The role holder will ensure that payments are processed in a timely manner and any issues arising are resolved in a timely manner.
- The role holder will also effectively analyse and reconcile all payment instructions with particular emphasis on operational controls and service management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor branch queues in Sybrin for scanned payment instructions to ensure that SLA is adhered to.
- Perform completeness checks on payments received for processing including confirmation of account balances, addition of I & V scripts and indemnities in place as required and call back has been sufficiently done.
- Ensure that the proper end of day reconciliations have been done i.e. work received and work processed, return to sender percentages, etc. are monitored and reported on.
- Ensure that there is clear ownership of any issues arising during processing of Payments as well as timely resolution of any errors logged.
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.