Mota-Engil Africa Jobs 2022 – Fresher Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Mota-Engil Africa Jobs 2022
Organization: Mota-Engil Africa
Duty Station: Lira, Uganda
Mota-Engil Africa Profile:
Mota-Engil is a Portuguese group in the sectors of civil construction, public works, port operations, waste, water, and logistics. The Mota-Engil Group comprises 228 companies within three major business areas – Engineering and construction, Environment and Services and Transport concessions – operating in 21 countries through its branches and subsidiaries, including Mota-EngilEngenharia e Construção, S.A., Tertir, SUMA, INDAQUA Manvia, Vibeiras, Ascendi and Martifer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Employee Recruitment process.
- Employee Records process and maintenance.
- Identity Cards Processing.
- Time sheets management and attendance.
- Performance management and job evaluations.
- Employee relations in assisting with the day-to-day HR office operations.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting.
- Handling employee grievance and disciplinary cases.
- Scheduling field visits and refresher trainings on company policies.
- Experience minumum of 3 Years ( Preferencial)
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Human Resources/ Administration or related field
- Good Computer skills ( Mandatory)
- Knowledge of SAP ( Preferencial)
- Capacity to manage conflits
- Availability to work on Multi Cultural environment and in different Geografic Areas.
- Good Knowledge of Uganda Labour Laws and Employment ACT 2006
How To Apply for Mota-Engil Africa Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.