IDI Uganda Jobs 2022 – Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – IDI Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Infectious Disease Institute
Reports to: Development Manager
Infectious Diseases Institute Profile:
The mission of the Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is to “Strengthen Health Systems in Africa with strong emphasis on Infectious Diseases through Research and Capacity Development”. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment, Training, Research, Laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening Programmes.
Infectious Diseases Institutes in conjunction with other partners in the USAID Regional Integration to enhance services –North Acholi (RHITES-N, Acholi) supports 8 districts of the ACHOLI Sub region to develop capacity, improve and strengthen systems, through proven best practices across priority services of integrated HIV Care and treatment, TB, Malaria, MNCH, RHFP, Nutrition, WASH and Strengthening Laboratory Quality Management Systems (SLMTA) and Hub operations in Acholi region.
The administrative assistant will provide Finance, IT, Administrative, and Secretarial support to the ECSACOP Secretariat office, as appropriate. The administrative assistant will provide support to the Program Manager and Development Manager in the implementation of the program and management and accounting of funds; manage communications with the Fellows and Trainees through the SUMAC database and ensure proper documentation/utilization of any assets and equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support day to day activities in the Secretariat office.
- Schedule and coordinate all appointments and meetings for ECSACOP staff, Council and other stakeholders as required.
- Collation of all documents for Meetings of the College Council and the Annual General Meeting
- Provide logistical support to the College in the implementation of activities in line with approved program work plans.
- Provide support to the College Council in preparing meeting documents
- Provide support to the College AGM
- Maintain the office petty cash.
- Develop accountabilities for activity funds.
Filing and storage of institutional documents
- Take, disseminate and keep records of minutes of all College meetings.
- Maintain an updated archive of all College documents.
- Manage the registration of new Fellows
- Manage all scheduled communications to the College Fellows
- Maintain and continually update records of Fellows, Trainees and other College Contacts within the College Database, SUMAC
- Update and maintain payment details of all ECSACOP Fellows
- Maintain the College website and ensure content is accurate and up to date.
- Manage incoming communications through the official ECSACOP email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and disseminate College newsletters and other College communication.
Minimum Qualifications for IDI Uganda Jobs 2022:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum of three years experience working in Administration in a public, private sector or international NGO environment
- Excellent communication, organization and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work in a team
- Has basic computer literacy including word processing, excel, the internet and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Learn and take on assignments of a specialist nature.
- Effective report writing and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply for IDI Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 23rd August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.