Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022 – Systems Administrator
Job Title: Systems Administrator – Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited
Job Location: Uganda
Pride Microfinance Uganda Limited Profile:
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Pride is a customer-centric institution that derives its success through provision of financial solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations. Pride is committed to maintaining this culture through continuous innovation, incorporating customer feedback in our operational decisions and ensuring that Pride staff live by the Institution’s core values.
Our value proposition revolves around three key unique selling points. These are;
- Fast turnaround time
- Ease of use
- Excellent customer service
Maintain the technical environment including hardware, software and related infrastructure, system and server administration, user permissions, backup, monitoring and performance, and responsible for systems availability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, rebuild and configure servers, system hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain operating system updates, patches and configuration procedures.
- Perform daily ICT system monitoring.
- Carry out performance reporting.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Manage infrastructure storage to ensure all servers can access the storage assigned to them.
- Certification in MCSA, MCITP, CSA, CCNA and any other networking certification.
- Experience: At least three years experience in a busy ICT environment.
How To Apply for Pride Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 3rd September 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.