3 Data Clerks – ACODEV Uganda
Job Title: Data Clerk
Organization: ACODEV Uganda
Duty Station: Adjumani, Obongi and Moyo
ACODEV is a national NGO established in 2003 and fully registered by government of Uganda.
Initially founded as a self-funded health program to fill service delivery gap in communities during the political insurgency in the Rwenzori region that witnessed human rights abuses, gender-based violence, breakdown in social and health systems; ACODEV has grown and expanded its programs targeting women, children and youth.
Today we have presence in more than 28 districts in Western, Central, West Nile and Northern regions of Uganda and are still spreading our wings with different innovative development and humanitarian programs.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate in the design of data collection tools in line with the ACODEV and donor needs and procedures
- Enter the VHT Family Planning data tools into the provided data spreadsheet/tool without altering the spreadsheet.
- Suggest improvements into the spread sheet/database that can informs better reporting in line with the donor requirements and ACODEV.
- Track the complete and incomplete referrals per VHT on a monthly basis and correctly enter them into the spreadsheet/database,
- Routinely participate in Family Planning VHT monthly data collection exercises, scan individual VHT Family planning data following entry into the spreadsheet/database,
- Support the filing of the data tools following the successful scanning and storing of the files in the organizational archives.
- Identify and document data quality issues that come up in the course of the exercise, attend to each data tool independently without missing any detail,
- Ensure confidentiality of the information in the data tools and proper handling of the paper records.
- Carry out data analysis and generate the needed information to support progress reporting
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- A diploma or Bachelors in Statistics, Economics, Demography, Library and information science, Information Technology or other related fields.
- At least two years of experience in project work and data entry and data management role.
- Computer literacy in the use of Microsoft packages such as excel, access, work, power point, and data management and analysis skills.
Interested applicants should apply to the Executive Director through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title as the subject line.
Closing Date: not later than 16th January 2023
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.