Assistant Finance Officers – NEMA Uganda Jobs
Job Title: Assistant Finance Officer
Organization: National Environment Management Authority (NEMA)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with the Project Finance Officer to provide financial support management in the implementation of project activities;
- Support project partners in maintaining day-to-day management of financial operations of the project in accordance with established rules, regulations, and relevant manuals;
- Support the Project Finance Officer in the monitoring of the project budget, maintaining all relevant records;
- Maintain project’s disbursement ledger and journal;
- Support the preparation of accurate financial reports, including monthly and quarterly disbursement reports and financial reports;
- Provide information on the status of financial resources of project partners as required;
- Assist the Project Finance Officer in project evaluation, reviews and audit missions;
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of progress reports;
- Maintain project correspondence and lines of communication in accordance with established procedures;
- Support the preparation of work plans, budgets and budget revisions;
- Provide logistical organization for field visits, workshops and meetings;
- Maintain a proper filing system and office administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance), Business Administration (Account or Finance), Finance and Accounts
- Anticipates client needs and addresses them promptly;
- Proficient in software applications (Excel, Ms Word among others);
- Ability to communicate effectively to different stakeholders and organizations;
- Demonstrates / Safeguards Ethics and Integrity and Acts as a team player and facilitates teamwork.
How to apply
All interested applicants should fill out the attached form, attaching requisite academic transcripts and certificates.
Applicants must fill the form and attach ‘O’ and ‘A’ level certificates, Bachelor’s and Postgraduate Degree Transcripts and Certificates, Professional certificates where applicable and Employment letters in one pdf file named: ‘Position-Name of Applicant’.
Applications not in one pdf file and those arriving after closing time will not be considered.
The form should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 11th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.