Forex Officer – Yako Bank
Job Title: Forex Officer
Organization: Yako Bank
Duty station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting sound internal controls and risk assessment of operational policy and procedures for the Foreign Exchange department.
- Develop and oversee the strategic plan, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements as well as established bank procedures.
- Act as a point of contact person for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Work closely with the Head of Operation; align sales needs and operational goals.
- Support new products including implantation, testing, and production workflow.
- Act as primary liaison with all regulatory agencies and internal/external audits.
- Management of Yako’s Funds capital planning and allocation
- Evaluating investment proposals and advising management on the suitability of the investment to ensure the best returns.
- Closely watch the exchange rate movements and guide the team on the rates
- Responsible for Asset/Liability management reporting
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor s degree in Business or equivalent experience. Required.
- At least two (2) years of direct foreign currency operations experience is required.
- Deep exposure/experience with Foreign Exchange products is strongly preferred.
- Prior management experience is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products
How To Apply:
All interested and qualified candidates should submit applications along with their CVs and academic documents online through email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 26th July 2023