Applications Support Officer – NCBA Bank Uganda Jobs
Job Title: Applications Support Officer
Organization: NCBA Bank Uganda Limited
The IT Support Operations Officer role is responsible for the provision of ICT support to the Core Banking Systems, Digital Channels and other Business systems by providing technical assistance, analysis and solutions to issues reported or escalated from the service desk and the Daily COB (Close of Business) activities are performed across all Core Banking platforms
as per the documented procedures.
The role applies incident and problem management processes to provide resolution to incidents or appropriate workarounds for problems while seeking to proactively and continuously improve support to the bank’s internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Training and certification MDBA, OCA, OCP as an added advantage
- Project Management Skills is an added advantage
- 1.8 to 3 years’ experience in Application support in medium to large organizations and or banking or Financial service organizations would be an added advantage
- Hands-on and practical knowledge in use of RDBMs e.g. Oracle, MS SQL
How To Apply:
Interested persons should submit their applications online below:
Deadline: 22nd August, 2023.