Accounts and Admin Assistant – Mazars Uganda Jobs
Job Title: Accounts and Admin Assistant
- Managing appointments and managing the daily office schedule.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Open, sort, distribute incoming correspondence, keeping track of outgoing documents and arranging document cabinets.
- Attending and assisting visitors and clients, supporting staff by providing them with relevant information as and when need arises.
- Making travel arrangements for staff.
- Managing the office and supervising support casual labours.
- Accounting tasks, such as preparing requisition forms, cheques, preparing deposits, processing payments on online banking platforms, filing and keeping financial records.
- Managing stationery and inventory such as letterheads, bags, envelopes, covers for financial statements and other office supplies. • Managing petty cash and accountability.
- Posting expenses and income in QuickBooks and ensuring all payment amounts & records are accurate.
- Raising client fee notes (invoices/Request for Payment) and following up on the payments.
- Updating the fee log and preparing departmental monitoring reports on a weekly basis.
- Getting and maintaining business relationships with suppliers.
- Making monthly payments such as water bill, office internet, managing partner’s data and airtime for staff.
- Preparing monthly returns (mainly VAT) and filing them per the statutory deadlines.
- Maintaining financial databases and spreadsheets.
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items.
- Printing, scanning, binding and photocopying documents.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Any other tasks that contribute to the efficient running of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- No Previous experience required although it will advantageous.
- Be highly organized with exceptional time management and communication skills
- Proficient in computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office applications
- Have efficient computer and typing skills
- Experience with office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and scanners
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finance
- Ability to communicate effectively with all departments
- Ability to use QuickBooks proficiently
- Maintaining a good eye for detail
- Work efficiently to deadlines
- Be flexible and proactive
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should send their application letters and CV together with copies of their academic transcripts to the Managing Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 29th August 2023.