Accounts Assistant – Armstrong Consulting Engineers
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Organization: Armstrong Consulting Engineers
Job Location: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create financial documents such as bills, invoices, pay orders, payables, receivables, and purchase orders.
- Reconciliation of Accounts receivables and payables
- Manage payroll activities and release salaries.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of Clients, external service providers, contractors, and vendors.
- Create daily, monthly, and quarterly budgets and reports for management review and approval
- Assist in Internal and External Financial Audits.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of all statutory deductions, especially WHT. VAT PAYE, NSSF, and LST, and be a custodian of these receipts and payments.
- Review payrolls and make sure salary is paid on a monthly basis.
- Enforce the Finance policies in place.
- File annual tax returns and generate EFRIS Invoices.
- Ensure that all subscriptions and all licenses are renewed timely e.g. UACE, UIPE, KCCA Trading License etc.
- A University degree, with a major in Accounting/Finance/ Auditing from a renowned University.
- A minimum of one (01) years post qualification experience.
- Extensive Computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and QuickBooks.
- Must have proven knowledge of Generally Accounting Principles and Internal Control Procedures.
- High level of integrity and accountability.
- Attention to detail
- Written and Oral Communication.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their Application letter, CV and Academic documents to email@example.com
Deadline: 25th of September 2023