Banking Officer – Yako Bank (U) Limited
Job Title: Banking Officer (Customer service)
Organization: Yako Bank (U) Limited
Job Location: Jinja
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring customer relationship management by being first point of contact in the Bank
• Crossing selling and creating brand visibility for Yako bank
• Data capture in system to support financial record preparation
• Maintain all books of accounts and record register at branch.
• Contribute to bank business growth by cross selling Bank product.
• Responsible for all system work (posting and generating reports)
• Contributing to growth of non-interest income for the bank.
• Money Transfers; money Gram, western union and world remit.
• Compiling and preserving account opening forms
• Data clean up
• Ensuring completion and data capture in system of KYC and key facts documentation for all account holder in the Bank
• Creating time deposits and maintain registers
• Cheque book, ATM issuing to customer
• Log book verification with URS
• Search report for new company accounts
• Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances.
• Issuing transaction details, statements and fees and charges
• Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
• Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
• Refer customers to appropriate banking services and representative
• Maintaining complaint register and responding to customer concerns in a timely manner
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor s degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- At least two (2) years of direct customer experience required.
- Prior management experience required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft products.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should submit their applications along with their CVs and academic documents online through email@example.com.
Deadline: not later than Friday, 29th September 2023 at 5.00 PM (EAT)