Job Title: 2 Production Operator (Biyinzika Poultry Uganda Limited Jobs)
Organization: Biyinzika Poultry International Limited
Duty Station: Mukono, Uganda
Reports to: Production Manager
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is one of the leading suppliers of Poultry and Poultry feeds in the country.
Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is involved in the business of parent stock for the production of Commercial Broilers and Layers. Incorporated in Uganda on 26th October 1990, the company has under gone steady development in Uganda’s poultry sector and currently produces over 10 Million Broiler Day Old Chicks and 2 Million Layer Day Old Chicks per annum.
Being a key player in Uganda’s poultry industry, Biyinzika Poultry International Ltd owns several large farms for its poultry production in Mukono District. These include our Layer Breeder, Broiler Breeder and Commercial
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly monitor production process
- Plan and organise production in accordance with production schedule
- The incumbent will also assess production schedule against raw material availability and expected delivery
- Enforce quality control standards
- Ensure the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Supervise and coordinate the bagging section, to ensure the tasks are undertaken effectively
- Supervise and coordinate the intake/raw material section to ensure tasks are undertaken effectively
- Supervise the general cleanliness of the feed mill and general working environment
- Coordinate the premix section and update them of the next production line
- Ensure proper stock and inventory management.
- Work closely with soya processing department to ensure requirements of them are supplied.
- Endeavour to optimise mill capacity.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably have an industrial engineering background and or good aptitude
- Good mechanical skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
How to Apply:
All applicants are required to send scanned copies of academic documents, cover letter and detailed resume to the Human Resource Manager on Email firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver to Biyinzika Poultry International Head Office located at Nakawa Business Park,
Block A, 4th Floor, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 8th May 2017 by 12:00pm