Vacancy title: Store Assistant (EGPAF Uganda Jobs)
Jobs at: Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation EGPAF)
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
EGPAF Uganda Jobs: We (EGPAF) seek to end pediatric HIV/AIDS through research, advocacy, and prevention and treatment programs. We are a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV and Aids, working in 15 countries and at 7,000 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already HIV infected. Today, because of the highly successful work of the Foundation and its partners over the last 25 years, pediatric AIDS has been virtually eliminated in the United States and new infections in children have declined by 58% worldwide. USAID Regional Health integration to Enhance Services in the South West Uganda project that aims to increase the availability, accessibility, and quality of integrated health services including HIV and TB prevention, care and treatment; maternal, neonatal, and child health services; family planning; nutrition assessment and counseling and support; malaria prevention and treatment; and other primary care services. The vacancies are as per the below
Store Assistant – Mbarara
Receive and record all procurements and disbursements. Track all items dispatched to ensure that that they reach their ﬁnal destinations and also track the incoming goods throughout the way to Mbarara to ensure timely delivery.
- Monitor Stock level and maintain these at the required level.
- Issue stocks on request against official and approved documentation.
- Ensure that only authorised staff are given access to stores.
- Maintain orderly and up to date documentation and filling system of stores items.
- Keep up to date inventory of all requirement and furniture and other assets of EGPAF,
- Review the same and report on these on quarterly basis.
- Make stock variance reports.
- Post receipts and issues on Solomon Inventory control module.
- Any other duties as will be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
- Diploma in Stores Management from recognized Institution.
- Knowledge of Computer applications like Word, Access, Excel and Solomon Accounting.
- Application of supply chain management techniques e.g. re-order levels, ABC or Pareto analysis.
- Organising abilities.
- High level of integrity.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of three years hands on experience in a related field.
Job application procedure
Please send cover letter and CV to:
The Senior Human Resources Manager
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)
Plot 15, Kitante Close
P.0. Box 21127
Application should be sent to:
Deadline for submission of applications is MAY 12th, 2017.
NO HAND DELIVERED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED