Deadline: 19th August, 2016 by 5PM
Organisation: KSK Associates
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KSK Associates is Professional Services firm that provides Financial Consultancy Services including Assurance and Business Advisory Services, Feasibility Studies & Project Proposals Preparation, and Recruitment for Private and Public Sector.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Apprentice should possess a good bachelor’s degree in Commerce,Accounting or Business Administration from a recognized University
- The graduate must hold an upper second class honours degree;
- Possess a first Grade in ‘O’ Level (with at least a credit 3 in English and Mathematics);
- The applicant must be a good team player,
- Be interested in pursuing a career in Audit and Accounting;
- Demonstrate strong communication, numerical and analytical skills;
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills quickly; and
- Be result oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CV and contact numbers;
- Three professional work references and or/academic references
Please send your electronic applications to: email@example.com. You could also physically deliver your application to any of our offices in Uganda. Kindly address applications to;
The Recruitment Officer
KSK Associates Financial Consultants
Annex 2 Ruth Towers
Plot 15A, Clement Hill
P.O. Box 70434 Kampala-Uganda.