Client Service Officers – Solar Now Kagadi
Job Category: Sales
Identify potential buyers of Solar Now products, do installations and offer client satisfaction.
Reports to: (Regional) Sales Manager
Job Summary: Identify potential buyers of Solar Now products, do installations and offer client satisfaction in accordance with Solar Now Standard Operational Procedures.
Key Result areas
- Responsible for sales, installation & client relationships
- Market for Solar Now products through generating quality leads by contacting potential buyers of solar systems and fill in the lead form.
- Lead Conversation: Follow up on Branch leads (after 1 week) & HQ leads (within 24 hours, from Incoming Media; references, no depositors, rejections and others). Note comments in SAS for easy follow up.
- Client follow-up: Contact existing clients and offer/get: Replacements; Upgrades; Referrals.
- Assessment: Fill in the application form and terms, make quotations and decide on payment terms with the client
- Assess credit applicants
- Receive systems and other products for the branch from Logistics
- Carry out installations following proper Solar Now procedures
- Provide support to the Service team in preventing and solving cases.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Degree in marketing OR electrical engineering OR equivalent
- Technical (solar) experience is an advantage (technical diploma holders are encouraged to apply)
- Growth opportunities to Branch Team Leader positions possible for high performers
- Suitable candidates must speak the native language in the specified region
- Be ready to live and work in the region
- A fit with SN values
- Attention to detail
- Good communication & reporting skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Team player
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send theirapplications to the Human Resource Manager, SolarNow Uganda Services via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, including their updated CVs (no other documents).
Deadline: 9th September, 2016