Job Title: 50 Sales Executives
Organisation: CIC General Insurance Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala Uganda
Reports to: Unit Managers
CIC Insurance Jobs 2018: The Sales Executives will be tasked with growing Insurance sales revenues and manage clientele relationship
CIC General Insurance Uganda Limited is a subsidiary company of CIC Insurance Group from Nairobi, Kenya that is owned 75% by co-operatives and 25% by individual shareholders. CIC General Insurance (U) is a joint venture of CIC Kenya and the Co-operative movement in Uganda. The company is fully incorporated and licensed to transact General Insurance business. In addition to the General policies available for institutions, corporate, individual and all categories of entities, the Company serves all Co-operative Societies in Uganda along the Co-operative Model..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will sell company products to current and perspective customers
- Achieve maximum sales profitability by ensuring close of sales
- The incumbent will develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and potential customers
- The jobholder will also collect required field information (about competition, market conditions)
- Follow-up on payment collections
- Expedite the resolution of customer complaints with the supervisors
- Implement the sales strategies and plans.
- Providing product awareness/knowledge to customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any business related field
- Possess a high degree of integrity
- Professionalism and courteous at all times
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent product knowledge
- Result-oriented and ability to meet all set deadlines and targets
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org(Not more than 2 MBs). Please quote the name of the job title in the subject line.
Alternatively, you can also call Mr. Balikudembe Joseph if you are interested on 0771806276/0751911781.