Job Title: Call Centre Executives
Organisation: Sanlam Life Insurance Uganda Limited
At Sanlam in Uganda we focus on giving you peace of mind that you, your loved ones and your property are taken care of. For peace of mind that you and your loved ones are financially taken care of, Sanlam Life Insurance provides solutions that are tailor made according to your financial needs, circumstances and goals
1)Acting as liaison between our company and its current and potential clients;
2) Working closely with other department members to provide excellent client services support to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints and troubleshooting problems with the appropriate department members;
3) Accepting ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries as well as keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explain possible solutions and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
Engaging in active listening with callers, confirm or clarify information and diffuse livid clients.
Understand and strive to meet or exceed call centre metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
Maintain record of all incoming customer complaints, compliments and queries.
Identify and escalate customer related issues to supervisors.
Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
. Route calls to appropriate departments.
Complete call logs and reports.
Follow-up customer calls where necessary.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned by the team leader
Ready to apply?
Applications can ONLY be submitted online.
Deadline: 15th December 2018.