BETWEEN 26TH NOV – 30TH NOV 2018
1. World Vision Uganda Jobs – 20 Diploma No Experience Distribution Assistants
World Vision Uganda Jobs: To assist in the implementation of the various operations of the Response which include distribution of none food items in line with World Vision Uganda’s and the Partner’s mission.
2. REA Uganda Jobs 2018 – 2 No Experience Registry Assistant Officers
REA Uganda Jobs 2018: The Registry Assistant Officer (RAO) will provide support to the Registry Officer for efficient and effective Records and Information Management services in the implementation of the ongoing Registry development with best practices, ensuring integrity and ethics in delivering the service.
3. Pride Microfinance Jobs – 30 No Experience Credit Officers (Agricultural Lending)
Pride Microfinance Jobs: The Credit Officer – Agricultural Lending will support the Pride branch by recruiting of clients and visiting prospective clients’ business and homes to assess credit worthiness.
4. Pride Microfinance Jobs – 120 No Experience Credit Officers (Community Banking)
Pride Microfinance Jobs: Recruit and train clients through registration and loan disbursement which leads to growth in loan portfolio.
5. Pride Microfinance Jobs – 30 No Experience Credit Officers ( Individual Lending)
6. Kaizen Company Paid Internship Jobs – Organizational Development Intern
Kaizen Company Jobs: The purpose of hiring the Organizational Development Associate/intern is to assist the Organizational Development Director. The Organizational Development Associate/intern may also work more broadly across the ODA team to support specific activities and events, with guidance from ODA team members.
A stipend to cover living expenses will be paid out as an incentive. It is expected that the selected Organizational Development Associate/intern will work full-time (40 hours per week) for twelve months.