Job Title: HR Trainee – Vision Group Jobs
Organization: Vision Group
About the Program
Vision Group Jobs: We are looking for the next generation of talent with the potential to lead and shape their future as a brand. They’re looking for talented and passionate graduates to join the Vision Group as an HR Trainee.
Vision Group Profile
The Vision Group incorporated as the New Vision Printing & Publishing Company Limited (NVPPCL), started the business in March 1986. It is a multimedia business housing newspaper, magazines, internet publishing, television, radio broadcasting, commercial printing, advertising and distribution services. NVPPCL is listed on the Uganda Stock Exchange, with an expected turnover of over UGX 60 billion (FY 2010/2011).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resource, social sciences, Psychology.
- A computer literate with good knowledge in MS word.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other people in the organization.
- High levels of integrity
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments should be attached in one file less than 7MBs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th September 2019