Job Title: Tellers – Orient Bank Jobs 2020
Organisation: Orient Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Service Leader
Orient Bank is a leading Private sector commercial bank in Uganda since 1993. Its steady growth over the last 20 years can be attributed to its professional management and prudent Lending and investment policy. The confidence in Orient Bank of the Ugandan business community in particular and the public, in general, is reflected in its large deposit base. In November 2002 Orient Bank made another first in this economy by successfully outcompeting other Banks is taking over TransAfrica Bank Ltd., (TABL).
The Teller will provide exceptional customer service while processing deposits and payout funds in accordance with bank procedures and accurately record all transactions and balance each day’s operations
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to service standards and provide excellent customer service.
- Accurately pay and receive cash in line with set procedures.
- Process all foreign exchange transactions for both walk-in and existing customers using approved rates confirmed by Treasury.
- Print and handover Teller reports and vouchers for calling at the end of the day.
- Cross-sell bank products and respond to customer enquiries or refer them to the appropriate service channels where necessary.
- Manage queues by providing quick, accurate and efficient service.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Orient Bank Teller jobs should hold Bachelors’ degrees or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Must have scored credits in English and Mathematics at O’ level.
- Previous experience in sales and cash handling will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic electronic banking trends and developments.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Possess a strong numerical skill.
- Multilingual ability.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit hard copy application letters including an updated CV and academic documents (O’ level, A’ level and University Transcript)
To our Head Office Reception at:
Orient Plaza, No. 6/6A
Kampala Road addressed to the Head, Human Resources
Deadline: 29th November 2019